Transak is building the bridge between mainstream people across the world and the whole ecosystem of blockchain and decentralised apps. As key infrastructure for the next generation of apps, we are growing super fast backed by top VCs, including ConsenSys.
Transak enables any website or app to let its users buy cryptocurrencies. We offer a developer integration combining user onboarding and a fiat-to-crypto payment gateway. To do this we integrate local compliance and payment methods from around the world with deep crypto integrations and liquidity.
We are looking for an ownership-minded Senior Product Manager to drive the implementation of all our partner-facing dashboard and APIs. Our partners are all of the apps that use Transak to find, onboard and serve their users. This role will be key in helping developers build the next generation of applications in finance, gaming, art and even organisations in general. This will be through building out a complete developer toolkit for onboarding mainstream people from around the world into blockchain apps. This role comes with the opportunity for fast growth and development alongside quickly increasing responsibility.
Roles and responsibilities
- Perform in-depth quantitative and qualitative customer and user research to deeply understand the goals and problems of our integration partners and their end users.
- Keep up to date with developments and trends in the incredibly fast paced crypto industry.
- Build a strategy to increase partner conversion, retention and upselling across the entire partner journey and lifecycle.
- Be responsible for self-serve partner onboarding, partner integrations, our APIs & documentation, and the partner dashboard & tooling.
- Set clear and ambitious OKRs for the product and team, and consistently deliver against those OKRs.
- Take ownership of setting, collecting and tracking partner metrics.
- Create frameworks for prioritisation between things breaking, user requests, internal team requirements, sales asks, and technical needs.
- Work iteratively and collaboratively with design, engineering, sales, compliance, and senior management to set out a roadmap, and execute against it effectively.
- Write clear and effective product specifications and help engineering to nail down technical specifications.
- Work with the engineering and partner success team to develop comprehensive, easy-to-integrate APIs along with best in class documentation.
- Build relationships with our developer community to collaboratively work out what new tools and services we can offer DeFi, DAOs, blockchain games, NFT developers, and whatever blockchain enabled apps somebody thinks of next.
We are looking for someone who has
- At least 5 years of product experience designing and building robust SaaS products
- Data analysis skills. You should be metrics driven and able to blend quantitative with qualitative signals to inform decision making
- Enjoys working in a friendly and collaborative yet entrepreneurial environment, where things move quickly and people need to take the initiative
- Obsession with quality, design and developer experience
- Clear, direct and effective communication
- Excited about what we’re doing at Transak and helping to build the next generation of apps!
Diversity and inclusion is important to us. One of the dreams of crypto is decentralising power and empowering people regardless of their background. If we want to bring everyday people from across the world into the complex world of crypto, our team has to look like our end users. This means we have to attract the best talent and diverse perspectives, and create an environment which supports and includes them. We encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match the job description, particularly if your career has taken an extraordinary path.