Transak is building the bridge between mainstream people across the world and the whole ecosystem of blockchain and decentralised apps. As key infrastructure for the next generation of apps, we are growing super fast backed by top VCs, including ConsenSys.
Transak enables any website or app to let its users buy cryptocurrencies. We offer a developer integration combining user onboarding and a fiat-to-crypto payment gateway. To do this we integrate local compliance and payment methods from around the world with deep crypto integrations and liquidity.
We are looking for an ownership-minded designer to drive our product design. As we add new products and venture into newer geographies we will need to craft experiences that is loved by businesses and users alike. This role will be key in helping bring millions of mainstream people into the next generation of apps by bridging the traditional finance world with the new one. This role comes with the opportunity for fast growth and development alongside quickly increasing responsibility.
Roles and responsibilities
- Design and validate new experiences via mockups, wireframes, flow diagrams, sketches, and other UX artefacts while keeping in mind the global nature of our product.
- Conduct quick rounds of usability testing
- Individually contribute to the design decisions and help guide junior Designers
- Effectively use quantitative and qualitative data to drive decisions and measure success
- Collaborate with the research, product, business and engineering teams to build scalable and impactful solutions
We are looking for someone who has
- At least 6 years of design experience in a product company.
- Experience with startups and fast-paced environments is an added advantage
- A strong portfolio demonstrating UX/UI design skills, curiosity, empathy and business acumen
- Understanding business and applying customer feedback and research to the design process
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and stakeholder management
- Ability to quickly incorporate feedback and think about how the UI will scale in future and integrate with the rest of the product