Job Title: Senior Product Manager
Location: Bangalore, India
Transak is building the bridge between mainstream people across the world and the whole ecosystem of blockchain and decentralised apps. As key infrastructure for the next generation of apps, we are growing super fast backed by top VCs having raised our Series A recently as well.
Transak enables any website or app to let its users buy/sell cryptocurrencies or NFT’s by offering a developer to our partners. To do this we integrate local compliance and payment methods from around the world with deep crypto integrations and liquidity while ensuring being compliant and managing risk at all times.
We are looking for an ownership-minded Product Manager to drive the implementation of our payment integrations. As we improve our global coverage we will be continuously adding new ways for our users to pay and receive in their local fiat currency via their preferred payment method. This role will be key in helping bring millions of mainstream people into the next generation of apps by bridging the traditional finance world with the new one. This role comes with the opportunity for fast growth and development alongside quickly increasing responsibility.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Perform in-depth quantitative and qualitative market, customer and user research to deeply understand the payments landscape, customer demand, and the drivers of user behaviour.
- Work with the Partnerships and Sales teams to develop a strategy and roadmap for increasing our international fiat payment method coverage as well as increasing payment conversion and speed. Do competitive analysis and be the market leader in supporting different local currencies, geographies and payment methods.
- Set clear and ambitious OKRs for payments coverage and conversion, and consistently deliver against those OKRs.
- Keep a constant eye on data, conversion funnels and ensure how to make them better.
- Write clear and effective product specifications and help engineering to nail down technical specifications.
- Responsible for delivering new payment integrations and maintaining existing ones. Work with engineering to develop a plan, execute against it, and coordinate across the organisation to successfully launch new payment methods to users.
We are looking for someone who has
- At least 8 years of experience in building payments integrations and delivering high impact projects
- Data analysis skills. You should be metrics driven and able to blend quantitative with qualitative signals to inform decision making
- Enjoys working in a friendly and collaborative yet entrepreneurial environment, where things move quickly and people need to take the initiative
- Obsession with quality, technical details and user experience
- Clear, direct and effective communication
- Excited about what we’re doing at Transak and helping to build the next generation of apps!
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression.
- A dynamic and inclusive work environment with a strong team culture.
- The chance to be at the forefront of the blockchain industry, shaping the future of finance.
Transak is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.