As soon as a business client sales cycle is complete the work of the Technical Program Manager starts. A TPM is a single point of contact and is expected to take the client from “after-sales'' to “Live deployment”. They work very closely with the sales team.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Transak’s SPOC for the client’s business, technical team
- Coordination between client’s business, technical and Transak’s business, technical & design team
- Provide detailed API explanation and Sandbox / Live business portal’s demonstrations to the client’s teams.
- Daily coordination with multiple teams on the client’s and Transak’s end to facilitate seamless integration and testing
- Supervise the testing on different platforms, QA, UAT and sign off the client’s API's integration experience and
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Electronics
- 1-4 years of experience in REST API development & using tools such as Postman
- Ability to work and effectively communicate with other teams (external or internal) on online or offline mode
- Ability to maintain confidentiality while handling sensitive information
- Should have good experience with documentation
- Interest in crypto and blockchain and blockchain applications
- Must be fluent in English
- Problem-solving and debugging skills
- Financial services experience is a plus