Transak is a developer integration for a fiat-to-crypto payment gateway. This solves the important problem of allowing mainstream people and businesses to access crypto and blockchain. It does this by integrating local compliance, payment methods, and liquidity from around the world. Transak is backed by top VCs such as ConsenSys.
The full stack developer will be a 'doer' who can build across the whole stack of the backend, frontend.
Technologies we use: NodeJS, React, MongoDB, Redis, AWS
- Work on all product lines related to internal operations, payments, ranging from KYC, verification and onboarding, to fraud, billing, and reporting
- Develop web applications for both front-end / back-end.
- Building & maintaining critical systems that process millions of dollars in payments and require around-the-clock availability
- Work with engineers, operation team, data scientists , product managers and senior leadership to turn our product and technical vision into a tangible roadmap every quarter
- Write high quality, well-tested code to meet the needs of your customers
- You have at least 2 years of experience in software engineering
- 1+ years of experience working with ReactJS
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MongoDB, Redis), web servers (e.g. Ngnix) and UI/UX design
- You’ve designed, built, scaled and maintained production services, and know-how to compose a service-oriented architecture
- Deep understanding of database structures, theories, principles, and best practices
- Interest in crypto and blockchain and blockchain applications
- Deep understanding of Node promises and event loop
- Deep understanding of Git
- Past experience in the financial technology and/or crypto domains
- Must be fluent in English
Nice to have:
- Contribution to open-source software
- Experience in DeFi
- Developing DApps or interacting with blockchains
- Love to hack on weekend projects
Why join us:
- 👫 A fast-moving, fun, and international company made up of skilful team players
- 💬 Transparent, open, and collaborative work environment
- 💰 Competitive salary and holiday allowance
- 💰 Equity options so you can share in the success of the company
- ⏱ Flexible work hours
- 🌟 An opportunity to work closely with a proven executive team, board, and serial entrepreneurs
- 💼 As we are backend by ConsenSys, you will be working with the industry experts
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We really mean this! Transak accepts you for who you are!