Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Bangalore, India
Transak is building the bridge between mainstream people across the world and the whole ecosystem of blockchain and decentralised apps. As key infrastructure for the next generation of apps, we are growing super fast backed by top VCs having raised our Series A recently as well.
Transak enables any website or app to let its users buy/sell cryptocurrencies or NFT’s by offering a developer integration platform to our partners. To do this we integrate local compliance and payment methods from around the world with deep crypto integrations and liquidity while ensuring being compliant and managing risk at all times.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to support the product/business teams and senior leadership to make data driven decisions. They will be responsible for collecting, processing, analysing and presenting quantitative and qualitative data on our product users and partner apps. This role comes with the opportunity for fast growth and development alongside quickly increasing responsibility.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Perform in-depth quantitative and qualitative market, customer and user research to deeply understand the payments landscape, customer demand, and the drivers of user behaviour.
- Work with the Partnerships and Sales teams to develop a strategy and roadmap for increasing our international fiat payment method coverage as well as increasing payment conversion and speed. Do competitive analysis and be the market leader in supporting different local currencies, geographies and payment methods.
- Set clear and ambitious OKRs for payments coverage and conversion, and consistently deliver against those OKRs.
- Keep a constant look at data and our conversion funnels and ensure how to make them better at all times.
- Work on any miscellaneous data asks from across the organisation including investors.
We are looking for someone who has
- At least 1 year of experience in building payments integrations and delivering high impact projects
- Data analysis skills. You should be metrics driven and able to blend quantitative with qualitative signals to inform decision making
- Enjoys working in a friendly and collaborative yet entrepreneurial environment, where things move quickly and people like to take initiatives
- Clear, direct and effective communication
- Excited about what we’re doing at Transak and helping to build the next generation of apps!
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression.
- A dynamic and inclusive work environment with a strong team culture.
- The chance to be at the forefront of the blockchain industry, shaping the future of finance.
Transak is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.