Job Title: Product Manager
Location: Bangalore, India
Transak is at the forefront of bridging mainstream audiences worldwide with the dynamic world of blockchain and decentralized applications. As a pivotal infrastructure for the next generation of apps, we're experiencing rapid growth, supported by top venture capitalists following our successful Series A funding. Our mission is to enable seamless crypto and NFT transactions for users through our developer tools offered to our partners. We pride ourselves on integrating local compliance and payment methods globally, with a strong focus on crypto integrations, liquidity, compliance, and risk management.
We're seeking a proactive and ownership-driven Product Manager to lead our Customer Experience, Operations and Internal Tooling initiatives. This role is integral to our mission to deliver world class experience to our users/partners by enabling our internal operations and sales/revenue teams via the right set of products.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute strategies to reduce customer contacts and manual intervention; aligning closely with engineering and operations teams.
- Conduct in-depth market, customer, and user research (both quantitative and qualitative) to understand the user/partner behavior, and their needs.
- Build internal tools and empower leaders, sales/revenue and ops team to resolve user complaints. Track C-Sat, NPS score, Trust Pilot score, etc. and work to improve them.
- Build and own internal automation tools to enable specifically the revenue team among others.
- Own the user feedback and work together with the rest of the product and other stakeholder teams to ensure that they are solved.
- Work closely with different stakeholders across departments to manage differing expectations.
- Lead competitive analysis to ensure Transak has the best user experience.
- Write clear and effective product specifications, assisting engineering in defining technical specifications.
- Actively contribute to fostering a friendly, collaborative, and entrepreneurial work environment.
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a product manager in owning customer operations and/or internal products and managing high-impact projects.
- Strong data analysis skills, with a focus on metrics-driven decision-making.
- Passion for quality, attention to technical details, and user experience.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to convey complex ideas effectively.
- Enthusiasm for Transak's vision and a desire to contribute to the development of next-generation apps.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Opportunities for professional growth and career advancement.
- A dynamic, inclusive, and supportive work culture.
- A chance to be at the cutting edge of the blockchain industry.
Transak is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.