Transak is an international fintech company, building the bridge between mainstream people across the globe and the whole ecosystem of blockchain and decentralised apps. As key infrastructure for the next generation of apps, we are growing super fast backed by top VCs having raised our Series A recently as well. Transak enables any website or app to let its users buy/sell cryptocurrencies or NFT’s by offering a developer friendly integration platform to them.
We're seeking a passionate and skilled DevOps Engineer with expertise in AWS to join our dynamic team. You will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining our Cloud infrastructure and CI/CD pipelines, ensuring the scalability, reliability, and security of our systems. You'll play a pivotal role in bridging the gap between development and operations, ensuring the seamless deployment, monitoring, and management of our applications. Your automation skills, problem-solving abilities, and dedication to continuous improvement will drive efficiency and reliability for our applications.
Technologies We Use AWS services, Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, Ansible, ArgoCD, Terraform, Cloudflare, HAProxy, Solarwinds Loggly, Helm, Packer, Rundeck, Redis, MongoDB, ElasticSearch
- 4 - 5 years of experience in DevOps
- Design and implement automation for infrastructure provisioning, configuration, and deployment using AWS tools like CloudFormation, Terraform, and Ansible
- Design, implement, and maintain CI/CD pipelines for automated builds, tests, and deployments
- Manage infrastructure as code, promoting reusability and consistency
- Manage and optimise cloud infrastructure to ensure scalability, security and cost efficiency
- Implement disaster recovery and roll-back plans for high availability
- Implement monitoring, logging, and alerting solutions to proactively identify and resolve issues
- Perform system and application performance tuning to meet high availability and performance requirements
- Implement security best practices to ensure the integrity and safety of our applications
- Monitor application health and performance, proactively identifying and resolving issues
- Participate in on-call rotations and respond to incidents when necessary
- Collaborate with developers & other stake holders to understand application requirements and ensure smooth integration of new features for various environments (dev, staging, production)
- Document processes and procedures for better team understanding
- Continuously evaluate and adopt latest technologies best practices to improve our DevOps processes
- Communicate technical concepts clearly to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- 4 years of experience in DevOps
- Strong knowledge of containerization and container orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Experience with cloud platforms AWS, Azure, etc.
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, GitLab, CircleCI, Github Actions etc.
- Excellent problem-solving, debugging, and analytical skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent problem-solving, debugging, and analytical skills.
- Strong sense of ownership & getting things done attitude
- Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team
- Experience in scripting and automation, e.g., Bash, Python, Ansible (Plus point)
- Passion for learning and staying abreast of new technologies
- Bachelors / Masters Degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering or equivalent
Nice to Have
- AWS certifications (e.g., AWS Certified Solutions Architect) are a plus
- Experience with security and compliance best practices in the cloud
- Experience with containerization technologies like Docker and Kubernetes
- Demonstrated interest in crypto/web 3/blockchain
- Experience working with startups in agile development environment
- Contributions to open-source projects or personal projects showcasing technical expertise
Why join us
- 👫 A fast-moving, fun, and international company made up of skillful team players
- 💬 Transparent, Open, and Collaborative work environment
- 💰 A competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits offering
- 💰 Equity options so you can share in the success of the company
- ⏱ Flexible work hours