Transak is a developer integration for a fiat-to-crypto payment gateway. This solves the important problem of allowing mainstream people and businesses to access crypto and blockchain. It does this by integrating local compliance, payment methods, and liquidity from around the world. Transak is backed by top VCs such as ConsenSys.
About The Role
At Transak, we are seeking a Lead DevOps Engineer to be an essential part of our engineering team. As the Lead DevOps Engineer, you will work closely with various Engineering teams to help automate processes and allow efficient platform scaling. Your focus will be in the areas of advocating and improving Developer Experience, automation of CI/CD Pipeline and underlying toolchain, and enabling application delivery teams to achieve agility. In this role, you'll influence the culture and strategic direction of DevOps adoption throughout the organization.
Technologies We Use
- AWS services
- Solarwinds, Loggly
What Will You Be Doing
- Be part of the full life cycle of our product
- Help us optimize our infrastructure and pipelines
- Configure tools to build and release code into different environments
- Help optimize our infrastructure utilization
- Help us assure we are following the best security practices in our environments
- Work with the engineering team to identify and resolve bottlenecks
- Mentor other DevOps engineers
- Promote an infrastructure-as-code philosophy, leveraging tools like Terraform, Kubernetes, and Docker
- At least 5 years of professional DevOps experience
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, ArgoCD, Jenkins
- Experience implementing logging, monitoring, and alerting strategies using tools such as ELK stack.
- Understanding of and experience with core AWS services (EC2, IAM, S3, CloudFront, RDS);
- Must have a working knowledge of Python/ Shell scripting.
- A keen eye for the security of the service deployed or piece of infrastructure created.
- Experience leading a small team of DevOps Engineers
- Experience with high availability platforms
- Experience with service-oriented architecture
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for investing and the crypto-currency space
Why join us:
- 👫 A fast-moving, fun, and international company made up of skillful team players
- 💬 Transparent, Open, and Collaborative work environment
- 💰 Competitive salary and holiday allowance
- 💰 Equity options so you can share in the success of the company
- ⏱ Flexible work hours
- 🌟 An opportunity to work closely with a proven executive team, board, and serial entrepreneurs
- 💼 As we are backend by ConsenSys, you will be working with the industry experts
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We really mean this! Transak accepts you for who you are!