Transak is a developer integration for a fiat-to-crypto payment gateway. This solves the important problem of allowing mainstream people and businesses to access crypto and blockchain. It does this by integrating local compliance, payment methods, and liquidity from around the world. Transak is backed by top Venture Capital firms such as ConsenSys, The LAO, and IOSG.
The sales engineer will be a 'doer' who can lead the whole partner experience area in Transak by building across the full stack. You will be building a self-serve sign up experience to create an account and integrate the Transak developer tools in a third party applications. You will also be integrating CRM APIs to automate the sales process and allow Transak to scale. It will also involve 'growth hacking', where you will run experimental changes in collaboration with our Sales and Data Science team members, and iterate on feedback from user data.
Technologies we use: NodeJS, React, MongoDB, Redis, AWS
- Work on all product lines related to parter experience like improving our partner dashboard, API docs, adding new features for our partners, assisting partners and providing support
- Building & leading a team of Sales Engineering
- Customer facing - speak with customers such as Metamask and Aave and help them with integrating Transak
- Develop web applications for both front-end / back-end
- Articulate a long term vision for maintaining and scaling our backend systems
- Work with engineers, designers, product managers and senior leadership to turn our product and technical vision into a tangible roadmap every quarter
- Write high quality, well-tested code
- 4+ years of full-time experience in software engineering
- Experience in leading teams
- Experience working with ReactJS
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MongoDB, Redis), web servers (e.g. Ngnix) and UI/UX design
- You’ve designed, built, scaled and maintained production services, and know-how to compose a service-oriented architecture
- Understanding of and interest in the crypto and blockchain ecosystem
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices (e.g. test-driven development, unit testing, code reviews, effective teamwork)
- Enough DevOps experience to setup, configure and maintain a dev/build environment
- Fluent in English
Nice to have:
- Contribution to open-source software
- Experience in DeFi
- Developing DApps or interacting with blockchains
- Experience with Docker, and Kubernetes
- Startup experience
Why join us:
- 👫 A fast-moving, fun, and international company made up of skilful team players
- 💬 Transparent, open, and collaborative work environment
- 💰 Competitive salary and holiday allowance
- 💰 Equity options so you can share in the success of the company
- ⏱ Flexible work hours and remote-first working - work from anywhere, so long as you get results, we don't mind!
- 🌟 An opportunity to join a startup during insane growth - you will also grow with the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We really mean this! Transak accepts you for who you are!