Job Title: Senior Product Manager
Location: Bangalore, India
Transak is building the bridge between mainstream people across the world and the whole ecosystem of blockchain and decentralised apps. As key infrastructure for the next generation of apps, we are growing super fast backed by top VCs having raised our Series A recently as well.
Transak enables any website or app to let its users buy/sell cryptocurrencies or NFT’s by offering a developer to our partners. To do this we integrate local compliance and payment methods from around the world with deep crypto integrations and liquidity while ensuring being compliant and managing risk at all times.
We are looking for an ownership-minded Product Manager to own our business clients; we call them partners. As we expand our business with multiple product lines it becomes imperative we focus on our partner experience such that Transak becomes an obvious choice for them. This role will be key in helping bring millions of mainstream people into the next generation of apps by bridging the traditional finance world with the new one. This role comes with the opportunity for fast growth and development alongside quickly increasing responsibility.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Perform in-depth quantitative and qualitative market, understand how partners integrates with Transak's products, their business offering to their users and their performance using Transak, among other factors, to craft an end to end experience.
- Work with the Sales, Solutions Engineering and Compliance teams to develop a strategy and roadmap for partner facing features and showcase them in a manner which creates the right image of our product in our target customer base.
- Own our website which is the gateway to partners to know about our company and product.
- Do competitive analysis of other players in the space and talk to partners to understand what is needed in terms of product coverage
- Keep a constant eye on data, conversion funnels and ensure how to make them better.
- Write clear and effective product specifications and help engineering to nail down technical specifications.
We are looking for someone who has
- At least 8 years of experience in working in a SaaS company or building products for businesses.
- At least 1-2 years of prior experience in building web3 products is mandatory
- Data analysis skills. You should be metrics driven and able to blend quantitative with qualitative signals to inform decision making
- Enjoys working in a friendly and collaborative yet entrepreneurial environment, where things move quickly and people need to take the initiative
- Obsession with quality, technical details and user experience
- Clear, direct and effective communication
- Excited about what we’re doing at Transak and helping to build the next generation of apps!
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression.
- A dynamic and inclusive work environment with a strong team culture.
- The chance to be at the forefront of the blockchain industry, shaping the future of finance.
Transak is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.