Transak is a developer integration for a fiat-to-crypto payment gateway. This solves the important problem of allowing mainstream people and businesses to access crypto and blockchain. It does this by integrating local compliance, payment methods, and liquidity from around the world. Transak is backed by top VCs such as ConsenSys.
Role and Responsibilities:
- 2+ years relevant experience in a similar experience in risk domain (Fraud Investigation / KYC & KYB and Chargebacks)
- Experience in risk domain and building real-time, large scale domain applications.
- Strong organization skills, can-do attitude, ability to handle multiple responsibilities and work sometimes under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Expert in Excel and Google Sheets, understanding of different risk appetite.
- Excellent English skills, with the ability to communicate clearly with internal and external stakeholders
- Proven experience in working with databases, Excel & SQL in a business environment
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible in responding to deadlines and workflow fluctuations
- Detail-oriented and must have an aptitude for solving unstructured problems.
- Provide execution support on risk assessment and system availability
- Competitive salary
- Remote-first working
- Great work-life balance
- We value autonomy
- Opportunities for growth for all our employees
Transak is an equal opportunity employer and will consider every qualified applicant for employment. Transak does not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability.