Transak is a developer integration for a fiat-to-crypto payment gateway. This solves the important problem of allowing mainstream people and businesses to access crypto and blockchain. It does this by integrating local compliance, payment methods, and liquidity from around the world. Transak is backed by top VCs such as ConsenSys.
- Own the measurement of key business metrics, across business and product.
- Update the metric dashboards for all line of business
- Build a deep understanding of levers of those metrics, by diving into data and customer interactions.
- Root-cause analysis of changes in those metrics.
- Cross-functional collaboration to drive projects from hypothesis to completion.
- Increase customer satisfaction levels over time (measured through churn, health scores,LTV,CAC and NPS). Observe patterns in customer metrics and use it to understand corresponding customer behavior with respect to adoption, growth, renewal and churn
- 2-3 years of experience in analytics domain
- Proficiency with Excel,google analytics and SQL
- Understanding of fundamental concepts of analytics
- Curiosity to explore different business functions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in fintech analytics
- Competitive salary
- Remote-first working
- Great work-life balance
- We value autonomy
- Opportunities for growth for all our employees
Transak is an equal opportunity employer and will consider every qualified applicant for employment. Transak does not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability.