Transak, a leading web3 payments and onboarding infrastructure provider, seeks a Partnerships Manager (US & Europe) to join our fast-paced team. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a dynamic, rapidly growing, Series A-funded company in the exciting blockchain and cryptocurrency industry. Transak is trusted by major brands such as MetaMask, Coinbase Wallet, and AAVE and is backed by prominent VCs like Consensys, Animoca Brands, and UOB Venture.
About the job:
The Partnerships Manager grows Transak's relationships with existing partners in the US and Europe. This includes continuing to localize Transak's business model, operationalizing and growing Transak’s business development initiatives, managing relationships with local banks and financial institutions, and providing partnership service and support.
- Manage and grow Transak's relationships with US and European partners.
- Continue to localize Transak's business model and deepen ties and integrations with local partners.
- Grow Transak's business through partnerships and opportunity identification with service providers.
- Manage relationships with local banks, financial institutions, and fintechs.
- Research and analyze the demand of key accounts and markets to determine the best ways to improve Transak's channels and products according to the local characteristics.
- Manage and maintain Transak's relationships with payment service providers, alternative payment channels, and other financial institutions.
- Conduct operations monitoring, focusing on KPIs and OKRs, and implement necessary improvements for business development.
- Assist the product team in designing and developing channels and products to ensure the smooth operation of Transak’s product.
- Manage and resolve any current issues with existing partners.
- Maintain relationships with stakeholders at all levels, commit to professional services, and establish the company's professional brand image.
- Provide information based on customer and user feedback to help decision-making, improve products, and continue to provide value that exceeds expectations.
- A bachelor's degree or above with excellent English communication skills is necessary.
- Overseas study or work experience is preferred, and a second foreign language ability is a plus.
- Proactiveness and willingness to work in challenging, rapidly evolving, and strongly regulated environments.
- Financial industry background, plus points for a digital asset industry background.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills and expression skills.
- Ability to source, comprehend, and summarize data efficiently.
- Strong sense of responsibility and ownership.
- Ability to work under time pressure across multiple time zones in the US, Europe, and Asia, while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Have the courage to challenge and be challenged and tackle problems with a can-do attitude.
- Having grit and passion to preserve through unsupportive business environments.
- Ability to independently maintain a work-life balance to grow both personally and professionally.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including stock options.
- A broad scope of responsibilities to development opportunities in the crypto industry.
- Full support from the leadership team.
- Clear development and product roadmaps to ensure Transak moves ahead of the competition.
- Training and opportunities to participate in business-related networking events and regional conferences.
- Transak is a health-conscious company that respects personal time and encourages a healthy work-life balance.